Sunday, July 6, 2014

Seashore Card

Hello everyone,

I decided to enter the challenge at Scrapclub Kiev Quest#56 with this card:


I used several layers of patterned paper from "Beach House" stack by Paper Studio. All the layers were distressed.


Pictures of the sea creatures are also from that same stack and edges are also distressed.


I used a very thick cotton rope to create nautical square knot. The rope created a really nice border and gave this card extra dimension.


I used gauze to create impression of fishing net. I added some seashells that I had in a bowl in my living room. :) I sprinkled the card with multicolor pearls and added a helm Cricut cutout which gave a nice contrast to the soft colors in the rest of the card.


Here is the inspiration photo from the Challenge:


This was my first nautical card project and I am happy how it turned out...
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

2 comments:

  1. Красивая открытка! Морской узел очень здорово смотрится! Спасибо от Киевского скрап-клуба!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment :) and thank you google for google translate :)

    ReplyDelete