Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #220 "Let's Go for a Ride"

Good Morning everyone,

I barely found some spare time to enter this challenge. Last couple weekends have been very hectic in my household, but I have to find a little bit of spare time for a challenge. :)

Here is the inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room:


And my response to it is this:


I used patterned papers from Paper Studio "Beach House" and DCWV "Timeless Textures" stack. Luckily I had a bicycle Cricut cutout from one of their "Cut free for a week offers" from like a year ago. I thought back then I would just cut bunch of them, just in case I needed a bicycle for a card and this was a perfect occasion to use it! :)


I made all the foliage and roses with white cardstock and distressed them with Tim Holtz "Worn Lipstick" Distress Ink. I embellished the card with few pearls here and there as well...


The sentiment on the banner was created with MS Word Program and printed on my printer... The font is called "Lemon Chicken" :)




I attached the bicycle to the card with foam adhesive to give it some dimension and added couple of jumbo pearls on the wheels for a girly girl look :)


This was a fun project and I hope you enjoyed viewing this post.

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...

Samra






Samra

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done project...love all the gorgeous details...so pretty! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Let's Take A Ride" challenge!! Congrats on being one of our "Top Three" winners!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete