Friday, June 27, 2014

Fun Shabby Chic Birthday Card

Good Morning everyone,
I found a little bit of spare time in my super busy weekend schedule to make a card and enter it into 3 challenges! (Believe it or not)


I used inspiration pictures from The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #224 "Party Time";Scrap Club Kiev Quest #55 "Tenderness" and a sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge #351.




I tucked in embroidered white ribbon underneath top layer of the polkadot cardstock to give it extra shabbiness and embellished each corner with some jumbo white pearls.


The Air Balloon is a Cricut cutout from Everyday Pop Up Cards Cartridge.


Home made sentiment is MS Word printout using "One Starry Night" Font. Flower is a cutout from Cricut Giant Flowers Cartridge decorated with polka dot brad, mounted ontop of seam binding ribbon bow.


Another fun project to work on has been completed...I am very happy how this card turned out!
I hope you enjoyed this post of mine.
Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

2 comments: