Sunday, April 27, 2014

House of Cards Challenge

Hello everyone,
What can I say? I just love making cards...Here is another creation of mine that I am entering into House of Cards Challenge April Challenge #2 CAS and/or Classic/Elegant.
Here is the assignment sketch:


And this is my creation:


I am very happy how this card turned out.
I used cardstock from different collections, mostly scraps I had. The butterfly is a cutout from Cricut Tablescapes Spring and Summer Cartridge. I decorated Butterfly with some jumbo pearls and landed it on a silk bow. Square die cuts are from Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares and the bigger one is attached to the card with mounting tape to give it some dimension.


Well, that's it for this week...
Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day...
Samra
05/07/2014
OMG OMG
I made it to top 5 with my card!!!
I am so happy! :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! LOVE this gorgeous card! SO elegant and I adore the layering! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly humbled by your comment. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the details, especially the double bow.
    Thanks for playing along at HOC.
    Ang
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a beautiful take on our sketch, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at HOC. Please would you take word verification off, it makes it much easier for DT members to comment, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very sorry, I did not even realize I had word verification on. I removed that nuisance. :)
      Thank you for the comment and I am very happy to have joined HOC!

      Delete