Sunday, March 26, 2017

Vintage Floral Card with a Cherub

Hello,

Here is my latest make:


I used crafter's clay to make the cherub. The mold is from Prima collection.


All the flowers are hand made.


The background was made using texture paste and brick stencil from My Favorite Things.


One more look at the finished card.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge Challenge #151 Flowers Everywhere

Creative Artiste Challenge #24

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Use More than One Die or Punch ( I used two different flower dies and a leaf die)

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...

10 comments:

  1. This is stunning Samra! Once again, I love the white on white and your little cherub is adorable. The handmade flowers are stunning and I love the gentle hint of colour here and there. Beautiful work as always. Have a wonderful week. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Samra, this is stunning!! I love the brick background and the beautiful cherub!! Your flowers are amazing, as always!! The touches of color are fabulous!! This is spectacular, my dear friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the cherub fountain in the middle of your card, your flowers are all so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make the most exquisite flowers Samra, these are gorgeous and I love your beautiful little cherub. Quite simply gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Samra, the flowers look stunning surrounding your cherub.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty filled with elegance and I love the addition of your cherub.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, I love the mix of textures and the delicacy of the flowers compared to the brickwork background.Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media, Anything Goes, #24 March Challenge. Good luck! Love Denyse (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, beautiful card, the flowers are stunning.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Samra love the textured bricks and gorgeous flowers-the cherub is a perfect finishing touch
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I've missed a lot! Love your cherub and it looks perfect on that brick wall with your amazing flowers! I have to say your cascading blooms are even more beautiful than ever (if that's even possible) with the addition of those delicately tinged camellia (?) blossoms. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete