Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!
I finally got some courage to start entering card challenges...last week I entered a challenge for the first time and had lots of fun making the card for it, so here I am again entering another challenge: Mojo Monday :)
Here is the assignment:

And here is what I have come up with:


All the cardstock used for this project is from various Recollection collections. I used Cricut Sophisticated Cartridge to cut out the flower border and decorated the center of each flower with large pearls. Blue cardstock is embossed with Darice embossing folder. Yellow square was cut and embossed with Spellbinders Classic Squares Small. I used Cricut Alphabet Doily #7 for the sentiment background and sentiment was cut out with ek scalloped cycrle. Both were attached to background with a itsy bitsy close pin. Love those little things! :)


The bright pink floral heart is a Martha Stewart clay mold and the last little touch was a small butterfly cut out with Cricut Tablescapes Spring and Summer Cartridge, decorated with pearls and landed onto the floating heart.



I had so much fun creating this card and I hope you are enjoying the view of it. :)

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment